Fantastic Photoshoot

Lovely day today, with a gorgeous model - Dakota Hunt  And a fantastic photographer! - Paul Cox, who had very kindly made space for Grace face this weekend after my car broke down on the motor way on my way to the shoot last week! It was great working with both of them,they did my clothes proud! They photos looked amazing and i was really happy with how the shoot went, i am looking forward to seeing how they turn out! 

The clothes looked so much better on Dakota than they ever do on the hanger!

Then me and conor went to Gormet burger for lunch, and was lovely! I had a chorizo burger and skinny fries, would definately go back for that again! And i treated myself to a Oreo shake, which was so big i had to ask to take it away with me!

Lastly we visited a vintage and handmade fair in middleton hall in Milton Keynes, was great, bought some handmade dichroic glass earrings to treat myself again! I definately need to take more photos of what i am doing through the day - would make this blog look a lot more interesting! Here is the link to more information on the next vintage fair - http://www.mk-handmade-and-vintage.co.uk/home

What I've been working on this week -

Bow & Heart disk necklace - £13


Bow & Heart disk stud earrings - £10
matching set to above, 


Heart disk adjustable ring - £8
(unfortunately i had no silver adjustable rings at the time so i made them with gold tone, may make a silver option at checkout so that they all match as a cute set!)

Also been trying out some skills on photoshop, changing the original colours of the background, can you tell?
Saves me changing the colours of the backgrounds whilst i'm shooting them!

Off to do some more photo shopping!

Grace Face xoxo