Busy

Busy working on my uni work this week, so i thought i'd just share this one with you, show you that i have actually been working hard!
This is, believe it or not, the back to one of my machine embroidered pieces, which is a sculpture i spotted on Champs Elysees in Paris, my old textiles teacher told me to always check the back of your work before you do anything else to it - sometimes it looks better than the front!!


Heres just some edited photos of Notre dame.
My excellent editing skills of a souvineir Eiffel tower ornament. 




So yeh, definitely been busy! I cannot wait for the 14th feb, not only for my birthday, but then the deadline for stage 2 work will be over, i have the week off so i can go crazy on making for the shop again, and get my time organised so ive always got time for uni work and the shop! Silly me!
Grace Face xoxo